Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What to do what to do......

I have decided that I want to go back to school. I said this at the end of the summer last year but then Chris got his new job which sent him back to school, so now I am kinda stuck. Since Chris is in school 4 nights a week I don't know when I would have time to go since I can't very well leave my 4 soon to be 5 year old home alone. I think there are several laws against that. So my question is, is there a place I can take most of my classes on line. If not, and I have to go to NWACC how do I qualify for financial aid? I wanted to go to Nursing School, but I still have to work and you can't do everything you need to do for nursing school and work 40 hours a week. So I have decided that I would go for accounting and or business administration. I could take some classes on-line through NWACC.

So give me your thoughts, helpful hints!!


4 comments:

  1. There are lots of universities that offer completely online degrees. UL offers some, but not sure if any are business. I would definitely check out UA's website and see what they offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know down in FL you can complete your entire nursing degree at a CC (some places have business too) - it would cut the costs and likely offer more convenient class times. Or maybe U of Phoenix or something? Good luck!

    I'm trying to decide whether I want to buy a house or go back to school first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! I knew I could get some great advice from you guys!! I will keep you posted on my choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NWACC has a lot of online classes that you could finish now and then when Chris is finished you could apply for Nursing School. There are very few of their basics that are not offered online. NWACC also offers a fast track version of nursing school once all of your basics are finished. I am not sure exactly the length though.

    ReplyDelete