Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A little behind.....

Well I have been trying to post Christmas and Snow pictures for the last few days but we have been having some issues getting the uploaded on here... I think our slow internet has a little to do with it but what can I do.... Any who... after being home for what felt like MONTHS with Jackson over Christmas vacation I made a very shocking discovery, and that is that I could never be a full time SAHM!!! At least not during the winter when you can go outside.... Maybe that means we should move to a state that has sunshine and a temp of no lower than 60 year round.... So I think California ( southern ) is my only option..... Well I guess when we win the lottery and we are debt free and I don't really have to work, we will be moving to Southern California! Yeah right! We had serious cabin fever going on here.... So Sunday even after 3 inches of snow I told C that I didn't care if it took me 2 hours to drive to work I was going Monday morning.... I emailed my boss and asked the 2 main questions is the office going to be open tomorrow and can we wear jeans??? Yes was the answer to both of those questions.... YES!!!!! I love the company I work for!!! Then she says but you don't have to come in, don't take any risks it isn't worth you getting hurt, I love my boss and the fact that she is worried about my safety! But I nicely told her that I WOULD be in on Monday morning and that I could call and tell her what time I would make it there. I was soooooooooo glad to be back at work! Even though we are so busy from being off work for 10 days for Christmas vacation and I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off most of the day I was very excited to see all my girls at the office. The roads are still terrible, school has been canceled for the last 2 days, just heard they called it off again for tomorrow too. They are calling for more snow tomorrow night and I am facing more time being trapped inside with a very active 4 year old! I am soooo scared! We have been playing Wii but when you only have one game it gets a little old really quick. I have been on the hunt for Mario Brothers but everywhere is sold out from Christmas.  I will be glad when we are back to some sort of schedule, Jackson is bad need of going back to school!!

Ok I think I have rambled enough!
Coming Soon, pictures I promise!!!! : )

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I was so glad we didn't get any snow (yet) to cancel school. After 2 weeks with all 3 kids and hubs in the house, I was about to lose my danged mind...and let's face it, there's not a lot left to lose! Be careful out there missy! And, for goodness sakes, post some pictures soon :)

    ReplyDelete