Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday!!! You know what that means!!!





I was doing my nightly blog reading and realized from reading Cole's blog that it is RTT!!!!

* I have baby fever! I know of a couple of girls that are expecting and it makes me want a baby in a bad way!!

* I had a rough day at work today! But the Lord gave me the strength to keep my mouth shut!!

* My husband was making the most annoying sound during the last commerical break from Dirty Jobs! He has since stopped thank goodness

* My son says he is freezing after his bath but refuses to get his PJ's on.

* My middle sister applied and interviewed for her first real job today!

* I am changing my name from Mom to something else and not telling my son what it is!! : )

* I really could use some ice cream right now!

Ok that is all I have!







Ok so I thought of 1 more RTT!!

* I want to see the movie Dear John, I read the book and loved it! It made me cry but I loved the book! I also want to see the movie Valentines Day! It looks so FUNNY!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna see Valentine's day too! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Dear John too! I keep forcing the boyfriend to watch the preview and he's just like "um, that looks terrible"...but it doesn't! Stopping by from Cole's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get J a robe! The boys each have one and they are like little Hugh Hefner's with those things. Seriously, I'm shocked they don't attempt to wear them to school. If they start parading around the house with a bunch of blonde chicks on their arms, I might start to worry...

    ReplyDelete