Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pictures


This was his first time to actually play in the snow!


Yes he still has the tags on his hat! He was letting his inner Minnie Pearl out!!


Oh how I love this kid!



He had to clean off all the outside toys before he did anything!



My Snow Angel!


Perfect!!!


Daddy dusting him off!


Taking a walk to see what eveything looks like


Redneck sledding: Sledding without the a sled!
He ended up with snow in his pants!


My boys ready to go inside!

P.S. all these beautiful snow pictures were taken with my new camera. Which looks like this!

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I totally love the tags on the hat! Don't let my dad see that, he'll start doing it to. Oh, and redneck sledding! That's priceless! Great pics! It's snowing here today, so I'm hoping to a chance to use my new camera too :)

    ReplyDelete