Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ok we are ready!

I have done the grocery shopping, Chris cut some extra wood and I have done some laundry. We are ready to be stuck inside for a days. But it was offical until tonight because I made these........


We are a big snack family and to keep my boys happy I made yummy cookies
I gathered my supplies


A closer view:


I forgot to grab the sugar out of the freezer before I took this picture
Got out the heavy artillery


and whipped these up!



This is the oatmeal cookies I was going to take the picture before I baked them but I forgot!!

If you want to recipe for these 2 cookies get your pen ready!
Chocolate chip cookies
Get a bag of chocolate chips and follow the directions on the bag!!

Oatmeal cookies
Get a container of quick oats and follow the directions on the back!!

I know, I know original!! 

Well I am off to think of something to blog about tomorrow since I will be STUCK here!!!
Any ideas?? Comments and Suggestions welcome!!






Please welcome Beth!!! She also has a blog so please go read and enjoy!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus