Friday, January 22, 2010

Money well spent!



You remember this post about my  Black Friday purchases. Well that was the best $186.56 I have ever spent!
Jackson has jumped on his trampoline everyday that it hasn't rained. Today we got home earlier than we normally do so he got to jump for a whole hour! He was in heaven!

Here are a few pictures of putting the thing together!!

Daddy working hard!





I missed the lets dress alike memo for the day!


Umm... I think we are missing pieces. No that isn't right either.... Those are 2 statements that were made while constructing the trampoline!





Helping pick up the trash.


Almost done!





He was so excited about it being together he just couldn't wait to jump!


Mom and J testing it out!


Daddy and J bouncing!!



3 comments:

  1. The boys want a trampoline so bad, but darn if post regulations don't allow them...guess they'll just have to come jump with J sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I have an award for you over at my little bloggy, go get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you guys are in town they can come over and jump til their little hearts content!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete