Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh My!


Well it has begun! The planning of this little man's 5th birthday!!!
We wanted a bowling party but the bowling alley is having a district/city tournament the weekend before and the weekend after his actual birthday. So today I had to start at square one again! All the kids in his class have had Chuck E Cheese parties and that is what he wanted but we are on a budget and I am not a HUGE fan of the mouse, so I called Fun City, they have recently moved into a bigger building and they have added an indoor putt-putt course! Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner!!! We went to Hobby Lobby and got his cowboy themed party invites today after work and filled them out to send to school tomorrow! He is very excited.
Still can't believe he is going to be 5 in 19 days!


This was taken in May/June 05
He would have been 3 or 4 months old.


October 2005
He is 8 months and 3 days old when I took this picture!


Christmas 2005
He is almost 11 months old here!
Pure craziness!!!


I totally for got to say WELCOME to my 3rd follower!!! I am so excited to have readers!!!

1 comment: