Monday, January 25, 2010

Some exciting news....

Well this weekend we got some interesting news. My Grandma lives in Omaha and she has been having health issues, my mom has told her several times that she should move down here to be closer to family incase something happens to her we will all be here to take care of her. Well she finally agreed, which was a total shock to me because I thought we would have to drive up there and drag her back kicking and screaming. But we don't! Thank goodness! Anyways.... when they get here they of course will need a place to live. Let me go back a couple of years and say that Chris and I bought our house which is only 2 bed 1 bath. It is an old house that needed a lot of love and attention. We gave it lots and lots of love and attention and made it a cute little house but when we bought it, it was too small for us. Not to mention now that we both work in town the 35- 45 min drive that we have to make everyday is getting really really old. Now fast forward to Saturday, I was chit chatting with my momma about my Grandma and I told her that I thought she should by our house from us and we could buy a house in Pea Ridge. My mom said that was a great idea. She has since talked to my Grandma and she thinks that it is a FANTASTIC idea. We haven't nailed down all the details but it looks as though before the summer ends we will be moved to Pea Ridge! You have no idea how excited I am about all of this!! Chris and I looked on the internet this weekend and found a couple of houses that we really like that are at amazing prices! I do have a couple of worries, mostly that something will happen and we won't be able to move. I haven't been exactly responsible with my credit. Which I have learned from! Believe me!!! So please pray that everything goes smoothly and that we get to make this next step in our lives.  When we know more I will let all of you know. I will also eventually post either pictures or a link to the house that we pick or that picks us!! : )



blog comments powered by Disqus