Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weekend plans....

It is my husband birthday this weekend. Well on Monday but he has to work and has class on Monday night we are celebrating this weekend. 
Friday night we are going to dinner with our friends Brandon and Sherita at the Catfish Hole! I am so excited I plan on not eating lunch tomorrow because I have big plans to stuff myself at dinner! 
Saturday I am sure will just kinda be a quite night at home with J. 
Sunday we will go to church with C's parents.
I love weekends like this were we have one big night planned and then a bunch of just hanging out.

I am mostly excited about his gift, I got an amazing deal on it! I just hope he is as excited as I am when he gets it!! As soon as I give it to him I will tell you all what it is! Sometimes he sneaks on my blog and reads so I can't just post it! : ) I love you honey if you read this one!!! ; )


blog comments powered by Disqus