Friday, February 12, 2010

2 post in one

Today on FB a question was asked. I am curious as to what everyones answer would be so I am going to ask you: If you could pick between having a million dollars or a million friends which would you pick? and why?
I would a million dollars! I happen to love each and every one of my friends! There aren't many of them but the ones I have are amazing! They don't judge me, they love me just the way I am! I know that anytime I need them day or night they are here for me! So with that, where is my million dollars I want to take my friends to the beach! 

My second question is:
Let me start by saying I love my job and I love the company that I work! My boss is amazing and understanding. My co-workers are the best group of girls! But I have an opportunity to apply for another job. This job gives me summers off along with several days through out the year off too. All of these days are paid which makes this great! The hours are awesome. I would get off about the same time J gets out of school. He will be starting Kindergarten this fall so it would be incredible to not have to find after school care for him. This new job would pay about what I am making now, so that is a plus too. The part I am having a hard time with is the fact that I have 4 years at my current job, I have been told to just hang in there and it will be my time to get a promotion. I just don't know what to do! I need advice!! Please!!! Tell me what you would do!!! 


blog comments powered by Disqus