Monday, February 1, 2010

5 years ago today

Five years ago today at 10:32 am we brought this boy into the world.

The moment that happened I was in love! 

Happy Birthday Jackson! Mommy loves you so much! Even when you are grumpy I still love you! : )
I can't wait for the next 5 years!!

Here are a few pictures from his Ardemagni birthday party yesterday!



Chandlyr was clapping everytime Jackson would open his presents! I love this boy!
Opening Mamaw's present... it was clothes of course. Jackson kept smelling them and saying they smell like mothballs, which they did! 

He got some more clothes from Uncle Roger and Aunt Brenda! We are ready for summer now!!
Mom and Dad got him a Nintendo DS! He has begged for one and begged for one! I found this one on craigslist for $75! It even came with the Nerf case! He loves it!!
Grandpa Scott and Grandma Rhonda got him Mario Kart!
Nick, Ashley, Chandlyr and Baby ? got him Madagascar Kartz! 
He loves racing games!
Kara, Karla and Braxton gave him $25 dollars to go buy another game for his DS. The card came with these punch out glasses. Kara told Jackson she would put them on if he would...... So here is Kara
Here is Jackson
And finally Mamaw!
I love this woman! 

We did a little sledding while we are there those pictures will be posted later
Now I am off to pay Wii with my birthday boy!


blog comments powered by Disqus