Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am a simple girl

Most women on Valentine's day want: Roses mostly by the dozen and in the color RED or some shade of PINK. Me I will take flowers to plant in my flower pots outside in the spring. 
Most women on Valentine's day want: Diamonds that sparkle. Usually that are large in size and price tag. Me I have my wedding ring I am good on the sparkle. Not that I am saying I would turn it down if my husband showed up with this
I wouldn't complain. 
Most women on Valentine's day want: a romantic candle light fancy high priced dinner. Me I will take dinner at home!
This is what makes me a simple girl. My Valentine plans include steak, potatoes, green bean bundles, a bonfire, and a great group of friends! 
How are you spending your Valentine's Day??



blog comments powered by Disqus