Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big Changes

UPDATE: With the help of my best friend Emily I am no longer able to get on my Facebook. Emily changed my password and isn't allowed to tell me for a while. I even had the notifications turned off so that I don't have to read them on my email.


After today and things that have happened over the last few days I have decided to make some changes in my life. Almost all of this started on of course Facebook. Which I have decided the devil has a hand in creating. Not alot of good comes from Facebook. Yes you reconnect with people from your past and that is great BUT it also causes HUGE problems between husbands and wives, friends and family. So I have decided that I am giving up Facebook for a while. I have alot to work on in my life. I want to be a better wife and mother. I am still going to blog, simply because I like it. Of course it may not be everyday but I will still be around! I had planned to follow in Cole's footsteps today and do a positive RTT, but after the day I have I can't think of one positive thing to say at the moment. That's awful! I am done with the bad! I am going to turn my life around and it is going to be fantastic!!!

I promise the next post will be better! And happier!


blog comments powered by Disqus