Sunday, June 20, 2010

Love Hate Relationship

I have  love/hate relationship with these
I don't know if you can tell but there is one in the floor too!
I hate these things! I don't want them hanging in the living room or on the dresser in the bedroom which is where they were located in our old house! C on the other hand loves and is so proud of them so I tolerate them. 
When we moved this weekend I was really careful with them in the car because I know C would be mad if I hurt them in anyway but I really wanted them to fly out the window! 
Now he thinks that since we moved and we have a fireplace with a mantel he should get to have one sit on the mantel! It is totally out of the question! Not happening!! We have a little nook that we are going to use as an office/playroom that he can hang one in! 

We have officially moved this weekend! I am so excited! I can't wait to share pictures with all of you! I want to get the pictures and stuff hung up on the wall before I take pictures! And we are getting a couch from my Mamaw so I want to wait for that too! It is so nice we spent the night here last night and it was a lot quieter that I thought it would be. They are having blind hung tomorrow which will be great because right now you can see in every window! 

Friday I got this...
 It is a 2011 Camry! I am in love with this car! I am so happy to rid of my truck! 

Stay tuned of the next week for picture of our new home!

blog comments powered by Disqus