Sunday, June 6, 2010

I packed the dishes.....

Wow let me just say we have a rather BUSY weekend! Friday my office helped with a Habitat for Humanity home build!
When we started it Friday morning it was only a concrete slab! It was about 95 degrees outside on Friday so I sweated off what felt like 30 pounds but in all reality it was only 3 pounds but something is better than nothing! : )

  Friday night we went into town to get pizza for dinner. On our way home I told C that if our future landlord hadn't called by this coming Tuesday or Wednesday I would call him to see how everything is coming in our new house. We ate pizza and watch a little TV. I was moving laundry from the laundry room to the bedroom to fold when my phone rang! It was the FLL!!! He was calling to tell me that they are officially moved out! The painters are coming first of next week then the carpet people then we can move!!!! So 2 weeks!! I am so excited! I have packed a lot of stuff this weekend. I packed all the extra blankets, the plastic containers and all the bakeware. I started on the dishes and glassware tonight! Slowly but surely I am getting it all together!!!

Saturday C had to work so J and I did a few loads of laundry then we headed to Mimi's to do a little swimming! Well J swam I sunned ( is that a word? It didn't tell me it was spelled wrong so maybe it is ) We hung out there for a couple of hours then we came home. I folded clothes and J took a bath because C decided he was taking to town for dinner! We ate here...
With my friend T and her daughter K. J and K get along really well so it was a fun time all the way around! After we ate we headed to Kohl's I wanted to see if they had the bath stuff for J's bathroom or if I was going to have to order it online. They had most of it there are just a few things I am going to have to order. 
This morning we got up I packed a few more things out of our closet then we packed a picnic and headed to the lake. It was J's first time going to the lake so of course you know I took pictures!!



Ignore me in this picture please!


The dam 
Checking the dam out!

After we got done C went to my uncles shop and J and I went swimming at Mimi's again! Told you it was a busy weekend!!! 
What did you do this weekend???


blog comments powered by Disqus