Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

This little boy is so lucky to have such a great daddy! Even though today was Father's day C spent all day in the 90 degree heat moving all of J's toys from our old house to our new house. He brought the trampoline and made sure it was all put together so J could jump right away! I love him and so does J! We spent the evening together we took C to At&t to get him a new phone then to Lowe's to get a few things for the house and then off to O'Charley's to eat dinner. We got a gift card for Christmas last year and kids eat free so I knew we could eat cheap! Boy did we! It cost me 4.50 to eat tonight! It was super yummy! Now my boys are laying in the living room floor watching a movie! What a great way to end a busy weekend!

Happy Father's day to my dad's! I am so grateful for both of them! 


blog comments powered by Disqus