Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where to begin....

Where oh where to begin...... I guess at the beginning! That is always a great place to start!
First let me just shout it out: WE FINALLY FOUND A HOUSE!!! I really wish I had pictures to post of it but the owner are still currently living there. I think they would have thought me a nut if I would have busted out my camera and said " do you mind if I take pictures for my bloggy friends to see?" They are putting new carpet and painting anyway so I will just wait and post the fresh pictures some where around the 15th of June! You have no idea how excited I am, I registered J for Kindergarten ( insert tears here) a few weeks back, at the time we had a house picked out that we were really interested in but a few things fell through and it didn't work out. I was starting to get really nervous that we weren't going to find anything that was what we could afford! But my Aunt B called and told me about this house. I called the guy talked to him about it and it couldn't have worked out better! Everything is falling into place one piece at a time! Now if I could get rid of my stupid truck ( love the truck NOT the payment ) I would do a backflip! Ok well not really but I would jump up and down and scream ALOT! : )

Next up: J only has 4 days of Pre-School left! This makes me very sad! My baby is taking that last BIG step out of baby into big boy! Where has the last 5 years gone!! Next Thursday is his end of the year program so be ready for pictures!! 

This weekend is graduation in our neck of the woods!
This beautiful girl is graduating! This is my middle sister H! We love her!! This was from prom a few weeks back, wish I had one of her and her date, they looked like Ken and Barbie. They are too cute!! We love you H! We are so proud of you!!! I will have pictures from this weekends activities! 

I promise now that we have found a house I will be less stressed and won't be freaking out on the inside about never getting to move! I will blog more!! I promise!! : )


blog comments powered by Disqus