Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend!

We had a rather low key weekend. On Saturday we got up and went to place flowers and flags on C's grandparents graves. We came back home and just hung out all afternoon. Saturday night I had a Momma's night out with my mom and my Aunt B. We left here about 3 which was nice because we got to do what we wanted! My mom surprised me with this......
I am totally in love with this thing! I just wish I could find an Otterbox! All At&t had was white. I want a black with pink one! Anyone know where I can locate one???
Next we went to eat at Louie's Grill and Bar. If you have one near you I suggest you go! We had their pizza and it was yummy!! After we ate we went to see this....

 I was a good movie! Lots of laughs! 
Sunday J and I went to go swimming at my mom's. Then we headed to town to eat dinner at C's parents house for his brother's birthday!! Ribs, cornflake potatoes, corn on the cob and strawberry shortcake! It was Yum-O!
Today we got up and went to T-town to see my dad! It is always adventure when we go out there! We had hot dogs, pasta salad, chips, bean and strawberry shortcake with almost the whole family! I love going out there because you never know who will come! 
Now I am doing some laundry watching a little TV and getting prepared for the work week ahead! 

Thank you to all the brave men and women that have served or are currently serving! Thank you for keeping my family safe! God Bless!

2 weeks and counting until we make our move to PR!!! I am so excited! I am actually going to start packing a few things this week. I am going to start with the pictures off the wall and things of that nature! I can't wait to move I am so excited! I also have a couple of other big things that maybe happening soon! I will keep you posted!!



blog comments powered by Disqus