Sunday, April 11, 2010

Picture Day!

Today I took J to take some spring/summer pictures of him. He isn't much of a studio picture taker so I thought this would be easier on both of us.... Well here are a few of the shots I got......











Know let me just say these are not the greatest picture I took today! I am still editing the ones I really like. But this is the smile I got for almost every picture. The cheesy smile but hey I knew what I was working with when I decided to do these. He was more interesting in exploring. I swear this kid found his new Disney World today! They have automatic gates and he fell in love with them! He is now insisting on us getting automatic gates for our driveway! I love this boy but we will not be getting gates for our driveway! Silly kid!! : ) As soon as I am done editing the good pictures I will post some of them!

I hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine this weekend! I ended up with a farmers tan on my arms totally not cool!! 


blog comments powered by Disqus