Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Picturepoolza

Coloring eggs
I think we had to many color choices! 


He loves this part of Easter


I can't remember the brand but the colors were amazing


Brown was a color choice! Who wants a brown Easter egg?
Egg of love!!
Showing off his Easter eggs!

I heart this boy!

Checking out what the bunny brought!
He got flashcards and a workbook
Gum!


Please excuse the hair?!? He just woke up
M1 and J jumping rope at Grandpa S and Grandma R's house


KJ and J coloring with sidewalk chalk
M1 checking out the artwork
L watching too!

L, J and M1 waiting for KJ to get done hiding the eggs
M2 was ready with her basket!
C and B 
I just love those 2 boys!
Look at that sweet face!
This picture makes me giggle!
B is always looking for trouble
Ready to hunt eggs

Not bad!
The whole A crew! Well not the whole crew but most of them.
M2 waiting for someone to open the egg so she could have the candy!
Easter wore him plum out!

She is a mess!
Hanging out in MiMi and Pa's yard
I love these 3!! I took like 30 pictures and this is the ONLY one that they are all 3 looking, M2 doesn't have her leg in the air (she wanted her shoe back on) and M1 isn't showing her panties! They are a mess but I LOVE them!

I hope you didn't get picture overload but I wanted to share them all!!

Coming soon: Oh I don't know I will think of something!! : ) I hope everyone is going to enjoy this fabulous weather this weekend!!


blog comments powered by Disqus