Monday, March 22, 2010

a VERY happy 4th birthday

Today is my niece M's 4th birthday! I love this girl like she was my own. Here are pictures from her birthday bash at JumpZone yesterday! 

The birthday girl!
M2 thinks she is one of the big kids too!

She wasn't sure about it once she get in there!
I said let me take your picture.... this is the look I got!

Squeezing through
J's turn!
M2 and her daddy Jump Jumping

Jump Jump!
M going down the tonka truck slide
Group shot! 
Pretty smile!
Birthday cake!
M and her birthday cake!
M2 with her favorite person, her Mimi!
This girl loves her Mimi!!
Singing happy birthday!
Blowing out the candles!
They were trick candles so daddy had to come to the rescue!!
Waiting for some cake!!
M with all her presents!
Showing off some of her goods!!
M2 sporting her new shades!


blog comments powered by Disqus