Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random Random Random

Oh it is Tuesday again! Which means I get to ramble a bit!

* Can someone please tell me why my inbox is going to my spam mail and my spam mail is in my inbox? 

* And why am I getting PENIS ENLARGEMENT emails??? Last time I went to the bathroom which was about 5 mins ago I didn't have a penis?? STRANGE!

* On to Facebook. Why am I only getting updates from certain people? And why is it certain people that I don't ever see. I want updates from family that I don't see much. Not people I went to HS with that I NEVER see

* Why if you can't pay your bills and take care of your 2 children would get a dog or buy tattoo equipment when you don't tattoo?? Seriously gets under my skin!

* I took a vacation day yesterday to hang out with my favorite blogging cousin Cole, only to realize that Friday is Good Friday and my office is closed so I only have to work 3 days this week!!!

Ok that is enough rambling for now!!


blog comments powered by Disqus