Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RTT!!!


* is it a requirement to wear biker leathers while driving a Honda Accord? Saw a guy at the gas station that had on leather chaps and a leather bikers jacket driving a Honda Accord today


* saw a license plate today that said SAMS MOM. I hope Sam doesn't have siblings if so I bet they are pretty mad about mom choosing Sam over them!


* It snowed on Saturday and Sunday. Monday and today it was in the low 70's! crazy


* J is spoiled! Mimi bought him 2 new Wii games with extras on Sunday. Grammy bought him new Puma's today! 


* I want a new pair of tennis shoes! Just realized today that I have had the same pair for almost 5 years!


* Stacy and Colt are coming over Friday to eat dinner and visit! Stacy is going to color my hair for me! I am so excited!!


* in t minus 6 days I get to spend time with one of my favorite cousins! Yay for Mommy time!!!


* Hubby and I are going on a date this weekend! My dad and step mom have scheduled J this weekend! I am so excited to get to spend adult time with my favorite man! 


* a girl at work got DHS called on her and she was bragging about it! I told my boss to please not leave me in a room alone with her because I was liable to get fired for punching her in the face!


* today when I was a Famous Footwear looking at shoes there were several hispanic kids in there that were taking shoes outside! It was funny because the workers didn't know what to do! They kept going and getting the shoes and bring them back! 


* my new favorite drink of choice: Mike's Hard Berry! YUM-O!



blog comments powered by Disqus