Monday, October 26, 2009

A little behind!!

I will get better at this blogging thing!!!! Here is alittle of what we have been up too!!!!



We ( I mean Chris ) painted our bedroom!! Yay!!



Jackson and his wagon picked up walnuts out of the yard!!



I watched my very beautiful AND SENIOR sister Haley at Homecoming!!! She freakin rocks!!!

We went to the pumpkin patch!





Jackson had to have to biggest and best pumpkin at the patch!!
So he searched and searched..











He finally found it!!!! Yay!!
Now we have a 25 pound pumpkin!!



Jackson with his pumpkin after he decorated it. To the mother who invented this Mr Potatoe Head typed pumpkin things you are a genius!!! His pumpkin doesn't look like this anymore he has changed it so much that it has a million holes in it!!


Tonights adventure: Carving pumpkins!!

1 comment:

  1. Haley totally shouldn't be a senior already! And that pumpkin is as big as Jackson, don't let his cousins see it because then I'd have to have two of those gianormous things at my house, lol.

    ReplyDelete