Friday, September 4, 2009

A week in review

So my parents have been on vacation this week so I have had extra responsiblities this week. Not that I have had to actually take care of my sisters who are 13 and 17. But I did have to check and make sure that they were ok. That is what big sister's do! Soo here is my weekend in review!

MONDAY~ C started his new job!!! Yay! This was a long time coming and we could not be more excited about where he is working and what he is going to be doing. All in all it was a quite Monday around here

TUESDAY~ I went to Rhea Lana's consignment salehttp://www.rhealana.com/ and purchased J some new/used winter clothes. I was very excited about it because I spend a 1/4 of what I would if I would have went to the store and purchased them. I got all name brand clothing which makes it even better. If there is one in your area check them out it is soooo worth it!!

WEDNESDAY~ Not much to say about Wednesday. I did sell some bows which is always exciting for me!

THURSDAY~ Sooooo here is the big one for me! I got a call about noon from my brother saying that there was a school shooting at my sisters school. I panic because once again I am responisble for what happens while my parents are laying on the beach for 9 days! So I start thinking of anyone and everyone I can call to find out what is going on. I send out text messages and place calls to voicemail.I still have no clue what is going on. I talked to another mom who said that the school was on precautionary lockdown but that she didn't know why. So after 2 hours of being worried I finally heard from both girls and I felt better. So I still am not sure what happened at there school today but it wasn't a school shooting. Don't take the word of my brother! He is an idoit!!!

FRIDAY~ Laundry, cleanig and packing!!!

I hope your week was less eventful then mine because I know one thing I never want to have to worry like I did on Thursday!

~A

0 comments:

Post a Comment