Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wii got a Wii for Christmas!

Coming from a big family like I do we have several Christmases! Usually we do Christmas with my mom and dad Christmas morning but this year they are going to see my Grandma Kay in Omaha for a few day so we did Christmas with them last night. I am sad to say I forgot my camera so I missed taking pictures of J opening his presents along with being able to take picture of everything everyone got! Oh well! I will do better tonight at our 2nd Christmas!! It is the Sutton/Galyen Christmas so I know there will be tons of entertainment!!


This is what we got from my parents! You don't know how excited I am!! I have off for 2 weeks and wasn't sure how I was going to entertain Jackson.






Chris boxing!!


Jackson waiting his turn.....


Bowling his favorite....


Jackson took my picture....


He was so into it!

Funny story: Chris is playing baseball on the Wii and is yelling at the TV!! He would bat and the other team would catch the ball and he would be out. He would yell " What " " Are you kidding me ". I was laughing so hard I was crying!
I see many nights and weekends of great family fun! If you have a Wii what games do you suggest?




1 comment:

  1. I don't have a game suggestion, but I do have another type of suggestion...Pack that thing up and bring it and yourselves to my house :) I want a Wii sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete