Saturday, December 5, 2009

Need to vent for a moment

I am just a little frustrated at the moment. I did a favor for my brother and his girlfriend last night by keeping Madelyn and Mayson. I love keeping them don't get me wrong. My frustration comes from the fact that they just drop them off, not bothering to call and tell me they were on their way. They just show up! Next they don't they didn't feed them dinner and don't bother to tell me this. Third the girls have NO clean clothes in their bag. By the word NO I mean NOTHING, NADA, ZERO. I dug through the bag and found PJ that were sorta clean. I would never send my child anyway without clean clothes that fit and to at least say " Hey he hasn't eaten yet". To top this whole dessert off both girls are sick. Snotty nose, awful coughs. I think Mayson may have stopped breathing a few times last night because she is so stopped up. Once again no medicine or even a heads up that she sounds like a 85 year smoker when she coughs.

Ok I am done. I just need to vent a little. Thanks for listening or reading I should say.


0 comments:

Post a Comment