Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random Thought Tuesday on Wednesday



Ok so I know I am a day late but it wouldn't post last night so I gave up!!!


* My boss' sister in law is going to beauty school so all day long I have been singing " Beauty School Drop-Out" from Grease


* My son just finished eating dinner and is now insisting on having popcorn because he is starving!


* I have been shredding some papers at work for the last 2 days, so I know that you can empty 3 shredders in to a large black trash bag twice before the trash bag is full!


* I still haven't given my brother in law an idea of what the hubs wants for Christmas


* You can't take medicine for baby fever!! It doesn't go away!


*Jackson has his Thanksgiving program at school on tomorrow


* In 8 minutes Glee starts!! I am going to watch it and fold clothes!! I know you are jealous!


So that is all I have at this very moment!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment