Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My very first R.T.T!!!

Here is my very first R.T.T!



*My son is refusing to play in his room instead insist on dragging every car or truck into the living room and playing with them in there... Have I mentioned that he makes really REALLY loud car noises when he plays!! It is sorta annoying.

* My middle sister Haley is going to be cheering at her very last high school football game this Friday night. So weird that she is a senior!

* I have an EXTREME case of baby fever. I just wish that my husband would catch it!!

* I didn't cook dinner tonight! But please don't tell!

* I have had a few issues at work that are stressing me out and I am doing my best to be very very very understanding about the whole situation. But it doesn't seem to be working.

* I have HUGE ideas for Christmas just don't know when I will get to start them!

There you have it! My Random Thoughts! I am sure there will be way more to come.


1 comment:

  1. Yay for random thoughts! Ugh, I'm so not ready for Christmas to be here already though!

    ReplyDelete