Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tomorrow.....

Well tomorrow is the big day.... J starts Kindergarten..... and this momma is a little anxious.... at this point I should probably take medication for it! I know that J has been in preschool the last 2 years but this is different. As his teacher put it last night, they are no longer babies they officially children.. I am not ready for J not to be a baby.... He is the only baby I have... and there isn't another on insight so I have to cherish every moment... So at 5 years 6 months 2 weeks and 3 days old I am sending him off to be a child..( yea I know it's weird that I know exactly how old he is, I have a ticker on my FB page that tells me this information) We have packed his backpack with all his supplies, went to Wal-Mart and bought lunch goodies and snacks... Right now we are sitting outside enjoying the breeze waiting for time to take a bath and get our pj's on so we can sleep and get ready for tomorrow... I decided that I needed to take a vacation day on the first day of school because I will more than likely be a blubbering idiot in the morning... So my plan for the day is to get my stuff ready for the Rhea Lana's consignment sale while my baby boy is off learning with his new class mates... So for now I am off to watch him jump a little more! 
Tomorrow get ready for pictures of his Kindergarten adventure!



blog comments powered by Disqus