Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

It was H's 18th birthday yesterday so we all got together at my parents house and have some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs with potato salad and baked beans followed by this!

K and I decorated the cake! We dug in the cabinet and found every holiday sprinkle that my mom had and put it on the cake! It was so yummy and fun!! : )

J and M1 swam a while

M2 took a little rest!

M1 showing her smile! I love this girl!!

Cindy Loo Whoo! : )

M2 tested her photography skills! 

Other than that we didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Saturday we took J to a birthday party at JumpZone then came home to have hot dogs off the grill only to discover we are out of propane! So I cooked them on the smoker! They turned out really good! Saturday morning we had Dish Network installed so now we have TV so there is going to be a lot more staying home for us! 

Well I am off to convince J it is bath time! WIsh me luck!!



blog comments powered by Disqus